Donna Steffey, MBA, CPLP, is an international trainer, author, adjunct faculty at Lake Forest Graduate School, and sought-after speaker who helps organizations achieve their desired business results. Donna uses her 20 years of management and platform experience to educate, inspire, and coach. Donna delivers just the right blend of information and humor.
Global organizations such as Underwriters Laboratory, Marriott International, Barclaycard-UK, XIBI-China, and the Royal Australian Air Force, have found that after Donna’s workshops people were more self directed, engaged, and mindful of their team participation. Donna combines learning with fun and applies her MBA and life experiences to professional and “real world” situations. Your participants will be motivated to hit their performance improvement targets and your training will be a success!
Learning & Development
- Help earn client Optimas Award in 2000 for Customer Service Training program.
- Helped earn client ASTD Excellence in Practice Award in 2001 for CS Training Program.
- Speaking professional award earned in 1998 and 1999 from NSA.
- Published in T&D Training Magazine, 2005.
- Co-author of books published in 2004, 2005, and 2008.
- Earned CPLP Certification in 2006
- 1995-present: Seminar Leader for International Seminar Companies: Fred Pryor, AMA, ASTD.
- 1997-present: Adjunct Faculty at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management Corporate Education.
Ongoing client relationships:
1997-2008 Quebecor World Customer Service Training for 1000+ account managers.
1997-1999 Ameritech Cellular Leadership Training
1998-Present Federal Reserve Bank Leadership and Coaching
2008-present Underwriters Laboratory Coaching and Communication Skills Training
Other Key Experience
MBA, Keller Graduate School of Management
BA in Education, University of Illinois
OD Certificate, DePaul University
EQi, and DiSC certified
CPLP: Certified Professional in Learning and Performance from ASTD
Member of ASTD: American Society for Training and Development
Member of CCASTD: Chicago Chapter of ASTD
Member of NSA: National Speaker’s Association
Assess needs carefully considering target audience’s learning styles and workplace culture for most effective learning solution.
Facilitates engaging learning environments using blended approaches and experiential activities.
Establishes amiable client relationships with both internal and external clients and understand the guides to good contract training relationships.