Course Length 3 day (Contact TrainSmart for a custom 1-day or 2-day workshop)
Prerequisites Everything DiSC® Workplace or Everything DiSC® Sales
In the world of high-end customer service, there is no issue that a customer brings that is not addressed. Regardless of the problem was created by the agent or employee, they see it as their task to bring it to resolution. In this global economy, being nice does not often translate well. We all know that focusing on why being nice is not enough. The magic is Customer Respect.
This course shatters the notion of a customer issue. Turning it from a problem into a possibility, from a fault to a moment to shine. It takes the idea of customer service and turns it on its head. Because it’s not about service it’s about resolution. It’s Not My Fault, But It Is My problem is a one day facilitated, an interactive discussion where participants will be called upon to shift the way they think about how to deal with customer issues.
- Managers unclear on the impact of their team’s actions on customers
- Unmotivated employees pushing customer problems to other teams
- Employees unable to see that EACH customer issue is an opportunity
- Managers not seeing the long term effects of allowing employees to let customer issues linger without resolution
- Lack of a clear set of critical behaviors for service
- The key fundamentals of providing exceptional service
- A proven methodology to turn every customer issue into an opportunity to shine
- Shifting from dealing with customer problems to creating long term solutions
- Moving from treating customers as merely “purchasers of service” to partners for the future
- Service: what it is, how we deal with customers now
- The Critical Behaviors of Service for your organization: what do they mean and how they will impact your organization/team/department, customer focus
- Think about the customer
- Define customer service for the future of your organization
- Flexibility: in your role as professional, importance
- Resolving customer issues
- Initiative & Decision Making
- Good decision making tactics to turn customer issues into opportunities
- Communication changes
- Analyzing & Problem Solving
- Any employee that communicates with customers
It’s Not My Fault, but It Is My Problem is available in the following delivery formats:
- Conference Breakout Session
- Lunch & Learn Program
- Half-Day Training Workshop
- Full Day Training Workshop
- Webinar or Multi-Session Webinar
On-Site Training Pricing
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36+ Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
On-Site Training FAQs
Do you offer public workshops?
TrainSMART’s instructor-led training workshops are only offered on-site at your location. We do not offer this workshop in a public seminar format. Please contact us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below to discuss bringing this workshop to your company today.
What States Do You Offer Training In?
Questions & Pricing
Customer Service training comes in many forms and approaches. Who is your audience? Are there behavioral changes that you would like to see change? How large is the audience? Do you have a maximum amount of time allocated for the training? Does the group need to be split into smaller groups to continue to have coverage of their responsibilities? Does the organization utilize any form of online personality/communication assessment today?
Fees vary based on # of days vs. # of participants. The two factors that are participant fees are if an online assessment is included and the participant materials included for the solution.
- Day rate ranges: $2,500 to $4,200
- Online assessments range: $45-$70 per participant
- Travel and living are expenses are actual expenses and will align with your firm’s travel and living policies. (The facilitator will travel out of a major airport – in all likelihood – Chicago, Los Angeles, Orlando, or Minneapolis)
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your customer service training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.