TrainSmart’s customer service skills training workshop is a dynamic, hands-on, and practical workshop that will help your organization impact the bottom line with improved customer service skills.
The customer service skills training workshop is designed to help employees understand the basic people skills necessary to create a positive customer experience.
The customer service skills training workshop will also help employees understand the impact of exceptional customer service on the bottom line. The customer service skills training workshop is an interactive and practical workshop that will help your organization improve its customer service skills.
Do You Have Customer Service Issues?
- Customer complaints are increasing
- Customer service attitude has become more negative than positive
- Small issues are needlessly becoming big problems
- Basic etiquette such as being polite or smiling has gone by the wayside
- Businesses are losing customer loyalty and repeat business
- Individuals don’t understand the impact of customer service on the organization
- Understand the impact of customer service on the organization and the bottom line
- Improve communication skills for increased understanding
- Identify strategies to manage challenging situations
- Define communication Etiquette: email, phone, and face to face
- Work with the customer to solve problems
- Go beyond just “satisfied” customers
Customer Service Skills Training Outline
- Customer Service Impact: repeat, referral, and retention
- Communication Skills: verbal, visual, vocal communication, listening skills, asking questions, giving instructions
- Communication Styles: adjusting communication to fit the style of the customer
- Communication Etiquette: strategies to engage the customer, ways to say thank you, go beyond being polite and exciting!
- Developing and delivering a positive, service attitude
- Email and Phone Etiquette
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Strategies to manage challenging customers and emotions
- Creating the WOW: Moving from satisfying customer expectations to exceeding customer expectations
- Creating a customer-focused culture: every interaction is an opportunity!
- Role Play: Practicing the skills
CustomerSMART is fully customizable to your company culture and is available in the following formats:
- Conference Breakout Session Or Lunch Program
- Half-Day Training Workshop
- Full-Day Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
- Live Virtual Instructor-led Classroom Training
All employees who have direct interaction with customers:
- Sales representatives
- Customer service representatives
- Technical support
- Billing and collection specialists
Customer Service Essentials Workshop
Session Length: 30-minute pre-session 2 to 4 (90) minutes sessions
By the time a consumer reaches a live customer service rep, their patience has often been tested. Between longer wait times because of COVID or the requirement to talk to a computer before gaining access to a live customer service rep, consumers often greet customer service reps with a less than delightful attitude. In this session, we’ll focus on the customer service skills that you need to succeed in this ever-evolving consumer environment.
Professional Development Workshops
Ready to discuss your customer service skills training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form.