Live Online Training
At Your Organization
Developing a customer-centric culture is critical to building solid customer relationships.
Our automotive customer service training workshop will help everyone in your dealership understand their role in providing an exceptional customer experience that goes beyond just customer satisfaction.
Exceeding customer expectations results in retention and referrals that impact the bottom line and benefit everyone.
Customer Service Training for Dealerships
Explore our Training Solutions For Automotive Dealerships
- CSI Scores are declining
- Customer complaints are increasing
- Customer service attitude has become more negative than positive
- Small issues are needlessly becoming big problems
- Basic etiquette such as being polite or smiling has gone by the wayside
- Decreased customer loyalty and repeat business
- Employees don’t understand the impact of customer service on the dealership
- The impact of customer service on the dealership and the bottom line
- How to improve communication skills for increased understanding
- Communication Etiquette: email, phone, and face-to-face
- To improve problem-solving skills
- How to go beyond just “satisfied” customers
- Strategies to manage challenging situations
Automotive Customer Service Training
- Customer Service Impact: repeat, referral, and retention
- CSI: understanding the importance of these scores as one measurement
- Communication Skills: verbal, visual, vocal communication, listening skills, asking questions, giving instructions
- Communication Styles: adjusting communication to fit the style of the customer
- Communication Etiquette: strategies to engage the customer, ways to say thank you, go beyond being polite and exciting!
- Developing and delivering a positive, service attitude – even in difficult times
- Email and Phone Etiquette
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Strategies to manage challenging customers and emotions
- Creating the WOW: Moving from satisfying customer expectations to exceeding customer expectations
- Creating a customer-focused culture: every interaction is an opportunity!
- Service Advisors
- Service Techs
Course Delivery Options
- Conference Breakout Session Or Lunch Program
- Half-Day Training Workshop
- Full-Day Training Workshop
- Webinar or Multi-Session Webinar
Customer Service Essentials Workshop
Session Length: 30-minute pre-session 2 to 4 (90) minutes sessions
By the time a consumer reaches a live customer service rep, their patience has often been tested. Between longer wait times because of COVID or the requirement to talk to a computer before gaining access to a live customer service rep, consumers often greet customer service reps with a less than delightful attitude. In this session, we’ll focus on the customer service skills that you need to succeed in this ever-evolving consumer environment.
On-Site Training FAQs
Do you offer public workshops?
TrainSMART’s instructor-led training workshops are only offered on-site at your location. We do not offer this workshop in a public seminar format. Please contact us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below to discuss bringing this workshop to your company today.
What States Do You Offer On-Site Training?
On-Site Training Pricing
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your automotive customer service training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.