Are you losing customers to your competition? Do your employees lack focus on customer needs and expectations?
Your customer service team needs customer service excellence training from TrainSMART!
What does it take to earn business and retain customers? If you want to create a customer-focused culture in your organization that takes customer service from meeting expectations to exceeding customer expectations, this customer service excellence training workshop is for you.
We will tailor a four-step approach to quality customer service by using client-specific situations for discussion and activities. Move from “satisfied” customers to “delighted” customers that will come back and refer you to others.
- Customers complain about your customer service representatives
- Customers going to your competitors
- Unmotivated, unfriendly, unconcerned, uncommitted customer service representatives
- Make the customer your #1 priority
- Capture customer cooperation
- Raise the probability of positive customer responses
- Understand your behavior style and that of others
- Respond effectively to specific customer behaviors
- Build ongoing trust with repeat customers
- Manage a variety of customer satisfaction scenarios
- Enhance skills in negotiating-improve customer problem-solving techniques
Customer Service Excellence Training Outline
- Four Reasons Why Quality Service is Important
- Adopting a Customer Service Perspective
- Why Winning at Customer Service is Important to You!
- Winning with your customers
- What Is Quality Customer Service?
- Have What It Takes to Win with the Customer?
- Comparing Customer Service to a Refrigerator
Customer Service Excellence Training is available in the following formats:
- Conference Breakout Session Or Lunch Program
- Half-Day Training Workshop
- Full-Day Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
Anyone who wants customer service training to reinforce skills and train staff.
- Customer Service Representatives
- Technical and support personnel
- Field service representatives
- Account managers
- Credit and billing specialists
- Small business owners
Customer Service Essentials Workshop
Session Length: 30-minute pre-session 2 to 4 (90) minutes sessions
By the time a consumer reaches a live customer service rep, their patience has often been tested. Between longer wait times because of COVID or the requirement to talk to a computer before gaining access to a live customer service rep, consumers often greet customer service reps with a less than delightful attitude. In this session, we’ll focus on the customer service skills that you need to succeed in this ever-evolving consumer environment.
Ready to discuss your customer service excellence training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.