Built around the Everything DiSC® Sales Profile, a powerful easy-to-use research-validated learning model, you gain an understanding of the steps associated with reading and understanding your customers’ communication and buying.
This powerful combination prepares your sales staff to adapt in order to connect better with your existing and potential customers! Using a combination of online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up, Effective Selling provides a personalized learning experience.
- Salespeople concentrate on the “what” more than the “who”
- Salespeople pitch with “their” strengths rather than meeting “customer” expectations
- Salespeople fail to plan for identifiable customer reactions
- Utilize behavior-based selling
- Identify a powerful, easy-to-use research-validated learning model
- Read and understand the styles of customers
- Apply strategies to connect better and close more sales
- Understand your Selling Style Recognize and understand your Customer’s Buying Style
- Adapt your style to meet the Customer’s Buying Style
Note: In addition to salesperson and customer-specific tools, Effective Selling offers two optional reports: Provides a composite view of your group’s Selling Styles along with information on how these styles may impact your organization’s culture. Group Culture Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision-making and risk-taking.
Salespeople, managers, and anyone who is responsible for presenting product/service information to a consumer/client with the end goal being to build a foundation for stronger, ongoing relationships and increase sales.
- Full-Day Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your sales training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org