We create high-quality, comprehensive instructor-led and eLearning curricula. As a top instructional design company our number one objective is to align your training needs with your business goals and strategies.
TrainSmart’s instructional design and development activities are based on classical instructional design models while utilizing contemporary approaches to designing learning.
Our partnership with our client’s support an interactive process that improves the efficiencies in design and development-but most importantly – the outcome. Scenario-based, motivational design and immersive learning are just a few of the methodologies we employ to design effective and engaging learning.
With so many ways to train and learn, how do you choose the best approach to meet training goals for multiple learners?
We base the majority of our design activities on the ADDIE, SAM and AGILE models. What sets us apart is our ability to take these classical models and adapt contemporary approaches, allowing us to create learning solutions that are immersive and motivational.
“Working with TrainSmart on instructional design projects has always been an effective way to reach goals for programs that require customization or built from the ground up – which is why we keep engaging them with our projects. The process used is straight-forward, consistent, quick and effective. Even though we may work with different professionals on various projects, the customer experience we have and quality of work consistently exceeds expectations.”
Our Approach To Instructional Design Projects
Our approach to partnering with our clients is interactive. This proven approach results in a superior outcome. In addition, clients see improved efficiencies throughout the design and development phases of projects.
While we rely on classical instructional design, we are not wedded to any particular delivery modality, relying instead on the best solution uncovered through the design process. TrainSmart solutions included but are not restricted to online learning (WBT), instructor led (ILT), Virtual Instructor-led (VILT) and blended modalities for corporate and academic clients.
The final product we deliver may be in the form of participant guides, leader guides, job aids, e-learning modules, webinars, technical documentation, simulations, community development, testing and certifications or implementation of a full LMS system.
This process makes sure that the training need is clearly defined, the courses are well designed, there are quality materials that can be used during and after training and the appropriate strategies are applied for effective knowledge transfer.
- Develop and conduct complex training programs in response to organizational needs.
- Facilitate classroom, virtual instructor-led, and train-the-trainer programs
- Analyze employee training needs and develops appropriate new programs and materials
- Develop Instructional development solutions that include written course content, systems documentation and e-learning (Adobe Captivate & Articulate Storyline)
- Develop quality training materials based on the ADDIE, SAM & AGILE models of instructional design
- Write course content, practice scenarios, activities, and assessments
- Consult with clients, team members, subject matter experts regarding training needs
- Deliver engaging and professional, small group and/or classroom training to end users
- Design effective blended training solutions which are job-based, learner-centered, organized, accurate, practical and sustainable
- Develop robust and sustainable blended training curriculum
- Develop programs like digital eBooks, eLearning modules, self-directed modules, classroom materials (participant guide, facilitator guide, presentations, etc) and coaching tools
Because our methodology is so robust,
we have designed training for a wide range of industries. We’ve had successes in… (click icons to learn more)
We are positive a partnership with TrainSmart and our instructional design team will lead to positive results no matter what the business challenges involves.
There is no one size fits all when it comes to learning. A partnership with TrainSmart will lead to positive results no matter what the business challenges involves.