Leslie has over 25 years’ experience in the training industry. Her responsibilities have included sales, hands on management and software training, curriculum development, needs analysis, usability testing, and project management. Her strong training background, organizational skills, and exceptional development expertise, augment her extensive sales and marketing abilities.
She is the President and Founder of a certified woman-owned, full-service training and consulting business, which began in 1994. Leslie formed TrainSmart after successfully establishing a training division for a software development company, a pc training division for a multi-faceted training organization, a successful startup consulting company and 11 years with a national retail where her experience was a progression of training needs assessment, instructional design and development, project management and management.
Assessing the needs of an organization or project and then delivering practical leadership development initiatives and marketing these programs effectively throughout an organization are key successes in her previous successes.
Learning & Development
- Performance Solutions Strategies to align with the business goals of an organization
- Design and Development
- Program Development
- Usability Testing (QA)
- Documentation Development and Technical Writing
- Strategic Planning
- Supervisory Management
- Leadership and Team Building
- Executive Coaching
Other Key Experiences
- Director of Training for a software development company
- Nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year, 2005
- Certified Dale Carnegie facilitator
- Certified by State of Illinois as a technology instructor
- Instructor for a private technical college
- B.S. Management
- Strong management, leadership, marketing, organization, team building and presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing experience and emphasis