Class Length: 1 – 3 Day(s)
Where: On-Site at Your Location
Achieving the organization’s goals is the job of all members of the team. By leading, inspiring, persuading, and developing a creative work environment, the team can achieve beyond expectations.
Team dynamics are also the core elements needed to accomplish the challenges and opportunities presented each day.
Developing partnerships and alliances is an essential aspect of effective organizations.
Developing and Managing Effective Teams workshop is designed for all employees who view their job as an integrated effort with other people, departments and support systems. Whether you are new to a team or department or have been “at it” for a while, team effectiveness principles are transferable to all work.
- You don’t know how to build an effective team
- Some teams work together effectively while others fall apart
- Group dynamics are not assessed before a team is developed
- Team member have difficulty executing strategy into action
- Define the foundational needs for teams to work effectively and efficiently
- Create opportunities for building a team-focus
- Recognize the group dynamics that are the foundation for improving performance
- Assess strategy and make decisions
- Identify how the team values recognition, cohesiveness, role clarity, participation, and conflict management
- Utilize creative team development strategies
- Opening Activity: Experience as a teacher
- Leadership Assessment Diagnostic: Inventory tool for the participant to self-assess their leadership focus in terms of team development based on five leadership team functions
- Why We Need Teams More Than Ever: Seven elements of teams are introduced and ways to improve team effectiveness
- Team Activity: Run the bases
- Team Development Questionnaire
- Team Development Plan (TDP) Tool: An action planning tool
- Anyone responsible for developing and managing a team
Building Successful Teams is available in the following delivery formats: Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3600||$4600||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4400||$5400||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4800||$5800||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36+ Participants||$5200||$6200||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
The TrainSmart Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
Flexible scheduling: We deliver single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise into your company.
Interested In Learning More About Our Team Building Programs?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.