Class Length: 1.5 Days
Prerequisites: Membership in a workgroup. Team Leader.
Where: On-Site at Your Location
New team leaders success and effectiveness is based on the ability to guide the work of others rather than be an individual contributor. Team leaders are responsible for setting directions, facilitating relationships, utilizing competencies of team members, and driving for business results.
TrainSMART’s team building 101 training workshop offers participants the framework and the tools to help them succeed in this new role.
- New Team leaders have to switch from being individual contributors to being motivators for others
- Team leadership involves mobilizing the combined expertise of a group and no guarantees of effective collaboration
- As a team moves through phases of development, leaders must adapt their leadership techniques
- Every team faces dysfunction roadblocks
- Identify the benefits of forming high performance teams
- Define the different stages of team development (forming, storming, norming, performing) and what a leader can do expedite each stage
- Define the 5 key fundamentals of high performance teams based on the work of Patrick Lencioni author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Evaluate the degree to which the team meets the expectations of a high performance team
- Develop strategies that will help improve teamwork
- Utilize best practices for team performance
- Benefits of teamwork
- Define high performance teams
- Uncover leadership responsibilities to develop teamwork and achieve results
- Describe the stages of team development
- Identify what team leaders can do to expedite progress through each stage
- Evaluate the degree to which the team meets the expectations of a high performance team and avoids the common dysfunctions of teams
- Strategize how to avoid the 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Utilize team process and tools for meeting management, decision making, problem solving, and planning
- Team Leaders
Building Successful Teams is available in the following delivery formats: Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
The TrainSmart Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
Flexible scheduling: We deliver single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise into your company.
Interested In Learning More About Our Team Building Programs?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.