Class Length: 1.5 Days
Prerequisites: Membership in a workgroup. Team Leader.
Where: On-Site at Your Location & Live Virtual Classroom Training
A new team leader’s success and effectiveness are based on the ability to guide the work of others rather than be an individual contributor. Team leaders are responsible for setting directions, facilitating relationships, utilizing competencies of team members, and driving for business results.
TrainSMART’s team building 101 training workshop offers participants the framework and the tools to help them succeed in this new role.
- New Team leaders have to switch from being individual contributors to being motivators for others
- Team leadership involves mobilizing the combined expertise of a group and no guarantees of effective collaboration
- As a team moves through phases of development, leaders must adapt their leadership techniques
- Every team faces dysfunction roadblocks
- Identify the benefits of forming high-performance teams
- Define the different stages of team development (forming, storming, norming, performing) and what a leader can do expedite each stage
- Define the 5 key fundamentals of high-performance teams based on the work of Patrick Lencioni author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Evaluate the degree to which the team meets the expectations of a high-performance team
- Develop strategies that will help improve teamwork
- Utilize best practices for team performance
- Benefits of teamwork
- Define high-performance teams
- Uncover leadership responsibilities to develop teamwork and achieve results
- Describe the stages of team development
- Identify what team leaders can do to expedite progress through each stage
- Evaluate the degree to which the team meets the expectations of a high-performance team and avoids the common dysfunctions of teams
- Strategize how to avoid the 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Utilize team process and tools for meeting management, decision making, problem-solving, and planning
- Team Leaders
Building Successful Teams is available in the following delivery formats: Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar and Live Virtual Instructor-led Classroom Training
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Need A Virtual Instructor-Led Team Training?
Building Virtual Teams
This virtually facilitated series helps you identify team purpose, maximize strengths, and create a more productive team environment.
Team Building & Improv In A Covid Era
The highly interactive, fun team-building activity brings Improv to a virtual environment and incorporates activities that incorporate your company’s core values.
Launching High Performing Teams
This half-day workshop for intact teams allows the group to create a shared understanding of what great teamwork looks like and how each person can add their unique value.
Launching New Teams With Lego Serious Play
This program uses the power of storytelling and making 3-dimensional models to quickly develop psychological safety and trust among team members.
MacGyver Team Challenge
Learn how to develop an agile mindset, diverge to seek more wild and novel ideas (Stretching what is possible), and teaching tools that help reverse the assumptions we impose on ourselves.
The TrainSmart Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
Flexible scheduling: We deliver a single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise to your company.
Interested In Learning More About Our Team Building Programs?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.