Class Length: 1.5 Days
Where: On-Site at Your Location
Successful teams know how to effectively take individual talents and put them together to accomplish common goals.
TrainSMART’s Building Successful Teams In The Workplace workshop will help identify team purpose, maximize strengths and create a more productive team environment.
- Lack of a common goal
- No team commitment
- Lack of respect
- Ineffective team communication
The TrainSMART Solution
- Identify the phases every team goes through and how to manage the process to become productive
- Define the importance of communicating goals and vision
- Identify and build on individual strengths
- Create ground rules that everyone can live with
- Utilize techniques to lead the team and keep motivated and focused
- Help your team accept differences and value one another
Building Successful Teams Outline
- Characteristics Of Successful Teams
- Team Stages: Forming, storming, norming, performing
- Building The Team: Team purpose and goals, identify skills, strengths, and potential liabilities, identify roles and responsibilities, understanding team dynamics
- Ground Rules: Communication etiquette, email and voice mail, meeting rules, team values
- Facilitating A Team Building Session
- Leading The Team: Leadership skills, keeping employees motivated, staying focused on the goals
- Team Challenges Workshop
- Project Teams And Sunset Reviews
Anyone who has participated as a team member or is responsible for leading a team would benefit from this workshop
Building Successful Teams is available in the following delivery formats: Full Day Training Workshop
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Need A Virtual Instructor-Led Team Training?
Building Virtual Teams
This virtually facilitated series helps you identify team purpose, maximize strengths, and create a more productive team environment.
Team Building & Improv In A Covid Era
The highly interactive, fun team-building activity brings Improv to a virtual environment and incorporates activities that incorporate your company’s core values.
Launching High Performing Teams
This half-day workshop for intact teams allows the group to create a shared understanding of what great teamwork looks like and how each person can add their unique value.
Launching New Teams With Lego Serious Play
This program uses the power of storytelling and making 3-dimensional models to quickly develop psychological safety and trust among team members.
MacGyver Team Challenge
Learn how to develop an agile mindset, diverge to seek more wild and novel ideas (Stretching what is possible), and teaching tools that help reverse the assumptions we impose on ourselves.
The TrainSmart Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
Flexible scheduling: We deliver a single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise into your company.
- Developed & delivered building successful teams training for Housing & Urban Development in Chicago.
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or email at email@example.com.