Developed Onsite Leadership Workshop Series For Houston, TX Energy Services Company
Our Houston, TX energy services client was developing a custom leadership development curriculum. TrainSmart was engaged in the design and strategic outcome development process and has been from the inception of the program.
The first workshop developed was Leadership 101
This workshop focused on developing:
- Leadership Styles
- Attitudes and Energy
- ABC Behavior Correction
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication including listening
The second component of Leadership 101 is Time Management
For Leadership 101, TrainSmart’s instructional design consultants worked with the client to accomplish the following:
- Develop workshop Goals and Objectives to ensure that they addressed the Audience, Behavior, Condition, and Degree.
- Selected content from existing TrainSmart courses that aligned with the objectives.
- Developed the student materials and PPT Deck using the identified content including videos, practices, and practical exercises.
- Worked with the client’s facilitator to deliver the pilot workshop.
- Continues to support the client facilitator.
For Time Management, the TrainSmart Director of Instructional Systems helped the client to implement the Wiley Publishing Time Mastery Profiles®. This included:
- Using the client’s existing Electronic Profile Information Center (EPIC) system to send a Time Mastery Profile® to each leadership candidate.
- Training the client’s Leadership Development Director to facilitate a review of the profile with incorporation into the performance review system.
- Development and delivery of time category-specific webinars.
The client successfully implemented both the workshop and the Time Mastery Profile®.
We’re Here To Support Your Leadership Training Initiative
We’ve developed leadership training for pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail, financial services, and oil and energy industries. Interested in an onsite leadership development program developed for your company? Contact us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or email us at email@example.com.