Having employees with soft skills is good for business. It can add to the bottom line and help retention.TrainSmart tailors all workshops to ensure that the key topic(s) are relevant, engaging and that the learner walks away with tips and techniques that they can implement immediately.
While companies have struggled for many years on how to obtain the right balance between technical expertise and soft skills, the challenges have recently increased.
That’s because the newest generation to enter the workforce- the Millennials aka GenY- is surprisingly lacking in soft skills. And, when surveyed, most are not even aware that these skills are important for their career success.
Given that this generation is currently 36% of the workforce and will soar to 46% by 2020, making sure employees understand and master these skills is critical for organizations that want to keep a competitive edge.
TrainSmart’s personal and professional development soft skills courses can help your company and employees reach that goal.
Since 1994, TrainSmart has leveraged its capabilities to build custom soft skills solutions for many industries. These solutions focused on sales, customer service, customer relationships, meetings management, teaming, office operations, and on, and on.
We’ve leveraged all existing an emerging methodologies to gain success for our clients – facilitated/trained virtual or live, elearning, intelligent hand-held devices, webinars, blogs, streaming video, paper self-study, etc.
These on-site employee soft skill training courses are created to be customized enabling you to design workshops that have a laser focus on your most critical needs.
Our soft skill workshops fill in the gap, providing fundamental training on everything from emotional intelligence, email etiquette and time management to what it means to have a strong work ethic, demonstrate teamwork and leadership.
You describe the challenge, and TrainSmart will customize the training experience. It’s that easy. And, the results are powerful. Because soft skills can be learned. And mastered. And make huge differences in your business’ success.
And best of all, you will have employees who are more engaged, productive and loyal.
“TrainSmart has become a valued training and development resource to us. They consistently deliver and exceed our expectations, whether it’s providing internal training, keynote speakers for our annual meetings, or leadership development for our senior management team. Our managers and staff have given high marks to each consultant we’ve worked with. It gives me peace of mind knowing that I have TrainSmart as a partner.”
TrainSmart Is Your Soft Skills Training Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
- Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
- Flexible scheduling: We deliver single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
- Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
- Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
- Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
- Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
- Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
- Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise into your company.
We’re Available Anywhere & Anytime
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Washington. Need global training? We’ve got that covered too!
Select the specific soft skills workshops you are interested in from the drop down menu below.